Christmas photosSans creepy Santa
Good Day Club x Gold and Grit
On the heels of our super popular Colourful Headshot Days, Good Day Club and Gold and Grit Photography are teaming up again, which is Good As Gold. Geddit?!
We’re creating the most fantastical Christmas set for you. Taking inspiration from one of our favourite movies, Wes Anderson’s Grand Budapest Hotel, adding jazzy mid-century modern vibes, plus the gloriousness of not having a creepy Santa to ruin everyone’s fun, it’s the coolest, unique-est, different-est Christmas photos that you didn’t even know you desperately needed.
Wash away the horrors of this year with a sweet Christmas shoot to capture your gorgeous fun selves. Bring your lover, your fiance, your kids, your pets, your housemates, your best mates. Gift a session to your parents. Come solo and bask in your extreme radness. No matter what combination of sentient beings you create, we can make it work!
The team who’ll make you gleam
- We’ve teamed up with super fun creative legend Stina, from Gold and Grit Photography who will not only take rad photos of you, but she’ll make you laugh and help you relax and have a whole lotta fun.
- Good Day Club will style up a storm, creating a different scene for each headshot day. We’re talking a romp of color, fun and a totally different experience to other Christmas photos offered.
- Featuring Bangin Hangins new pendants, available to buy for your home!
- Together we’re your super fun support team to help you have a great time AND get ace photos that you’ll adore.
CHRISTMAS PHOTO day
Theme: Wes Anderson x mid-century modern Christmas 🎄
Date: Saturday 28 and Sun 29 November, 2020
Next level styling
Like us, you’re super fun and 100% rad. Thus we’ve banished boring and created a dazzlingly fun set-up, unlike any other Christmas photo shoot sessions.
Wes Anderson meets mid-century modern, but without the off-putting Santa, which I think we can all agree is weird. Kids hate him, adults don’t believe in him, so we’ve said see ya!
We’ve got a very safe COVIS-safe plan in place to ensure you and your sweeties are safe as while visiting us.
- We’ll take your temps on arrival
- The set is cleaned + sanitised between each group.
- Being in our warehouse close to our huge roller door (which we have up for best light), the ventilation will be as good as you can get without being outside.
Excellent value + Flexible payments!
You can easily spend $100 or more when you go to Myer (or similar) for your Santa photos. For only a touch more, you get the coolest Christmassy set around, the raddest (actual profesh) photographer, and no long queues (or kiddy meltdowns, cos scary AF Santa).
Can’t stump up the cash right now? Not a problem! Hit the Partial.ly button when checking out to pay by instalments. You’ll pay 25% up front, then three fortnightly payments, just like Afterpay.
Christmas Photo package
- ✔️ 10 minute photo session for your group (or yourself)
- ✔️ 5 high-resolution professional images, delivered in an online gallery
- ✔️ Choice of Sat or Sun session
- ✔️ Sweet treat to take home
- ✔️ Next level styling
- ✔️ Totally sanitised, COVID-safe site and set
ADD ON PACKAGEGet the whole gallery!
- Only available when purchased with the Christmas photo package
- ✔️ 20+ professional images, delivered in an online gallery
- ✔️Saving of 16% (or $40) on the full gallery if purchased now (rather than after your session)
- ✔️ Fantastic value because you get both packages from $349
What should I wear?
Something you feel comfy, confident and rad in. Try to avoid very fussy patterns around your face region. You’ll get a welcome email a few days beforehand too, which will give you a good run down of everything you need to know from a practical perspective.
OH MY GOD, I MISSED OUT ON THIS ROUND. Will you do more days?
Yes! Do not stress! We’re planning to do this three to four times a year. Sign up to get notified when we release more sessions here.
Can I bring my entire extended fam / football team / grade 5 class?
To ensure there is enough time to get headshots of each team member, book as many spaces as you have team members. We’ll thrown in group shots of you all together so that you have the matching set, cute!
But I can’t come on a weekday, are you planning any weekend shoots?
We’ll definitely try to hold a weekend day should there be enough interest – if you’re up for this – let us know!
What if I hate the photos?
This WILL NOT HAPPEN! We’ve gathered the right team and created the right experience for optimal good times and great photos. If you truly don’t love them, you can book in free at the next session.
I’ve booked in but now I can’t come. Can I get a refund?
Soz, no. BUT you can transfer your session to someone else – though it will need to remain in the same timeslot. Do let us know if you’re doing that though!
Where is this happening?
Sunshine West – at the Good Day Club warehouse and office.
Where the hell is Sunshine West?
Go West! Life is peaceful here. Sunshine West is 15kms west of the CBD so don’t be afraid of our location. It’s super close to the Westgate Fwy, Princes Hwy and the Western Ringroad, so it’s actually pretty easy to get here.
Is there parking?
Yes sir/maam-ee! There’s heaps of free and un-timed street parking.
Can I get there by public transport?
Yep, but it’s not the EASIEST thing ever. But you can get the Sunbury or Watergardens Line from the city to Sunshine Station and then grab an UBER or hop on the 471 bus to Sunshine West. Get off on the cnr of Fairbairn Road + Proximity Drive. And then begin shouting our names as loud as you can, or put up the bat signal. Sah simple.
Where can I read the terms and conditions?
© 2020 Good Day Group Pty Ltd ABN 54 612 840 338