Expo stand styling for One Fine Day wedding fair
Be here be now photography
One Fine Day 2018 stand, Melbourne Show Grounds
Creating an eye-catching expo stand space that’s connected to your brand, and will attract your ideal clients AND convert them can be mighty challenging! But the reality is, you need to maximise your investment to ensure it’s a viable part of your overall marketing strategy.
- A small, stark space
- Standing out amongst a large group of often similar businesses
- Attracting the right customers into your space
- Mixing practical needs of your stand (where to put your bags and excess collateral/stock) with the right aesthetics
When Be Here Be Now Photography asked us to help them create an expo stand for the 2018 One Fine Day wedding expo we jumped at the chance because we love creating these compact spaces that convey a brand to prospective customers in an instant.
We’d worked with Christian and Shani on Teegan and Mahatia’s midnight wedding at the first possible legal moment for same sex couples – they photographed the epic history making wedding, which we styled + furnished / neon’d. They loved the party vibe we created with our heart neon signs, coloured festoon lights, masses of metallic confetti and other GDC style touches. They wanted a fresh look for their upcoming expo to attract great clients
Given the below photo of Teegan + Mahatia’s wedding had been so popular, featured across several major media outlets, and been shared really widely across social media, my advice was to leverage off this awareness (even if for some people it would be subconscious), and create a space that reflected and honoured that truly amazing moment.
Overhead we created a stick cloud to bring more of the natural elements in, as well as adding coloured festoon lights – another element we used on the night of Teeg + Tie’s wedding. We also used the overhead area to hang strings of photos and all important signage. If you don’t have heaps of easily visible signage at different levels throughout your space, you’re missing a huge opportunity!
- Client: Be Here Be Now Photography
- Design, styling, furniture, heart neons – Good Day Club
- ‘Be here, be now’ neon – Sketch + Etch
- Green foil business cards – Mickey Loves Jacqui
- Photography (of stand) – Amanda Alessi Photography
- Photography (of Teegan + Mahatia’s wedding) – Christian Marc Photography
© 2019 Good Day Group Pty Ltd ABN 54 612 840 338