- Gerry 1245-1830
- Amanda 1245-1830
- Grab the clipboard for NEWTON
- If the weather’s no good (and you haven’t heard from Dave or Kate), call the onsite contact on the clipboard to see if the wedding has moved. The plan B address is in the notes on the clipboard
- Pack the order. Also pack the vacuum cleaner, other vacuum heads, and check the cleaning bucket is stocked (you’ll be cleaning the cab of the truck later on)
- Deliver the order, arriving no later than 1400
- Set up following the instructions on the clipboard (you’ll be collecting this order later on). Setup must be completed by 1430.
- While you’re waiting, find somewhere to park up for a while. If the customer’s gone with plan B, return to the warehouse for the next step
- Vacuum the back of the truck and give the inside of the cab a good clean. If you can think of anything else productive to do with your time, go for it.
- Collect the order, arriving around 1700
- Return to the warehouse, unload, and restock the order
© 2019 Good Day Group Pty Ltd ABN 54 612 840 338