Style + plan your weddingWithout going cray-cray
Free yourself from wedding planning overwhelm + stress, with this practical, fun 3.5 hour workshop.
Designed to guide people who are really bloody stressed, don’t know where to begin or have gotten themselves into an internet worm hole where they’ve pinned 45,000 images, their camera roll is bursting with screenshots, their saved Insta posts require a secretary to organise.
Join Good Day Club co-founder + Creative Director Kate Forsyth, who’ll help you take your overall wedding look and feel from a disconcerting mix of glittery rockabilly, vintage goth, 80s Dynasty with a bit of minimalist Harry Potter, rainbows and unicorns, to the personalised wedding that’s totally right for you and your partner.
Date: Saturday 20 July, 2019
Time: 9am – 12.30pm
Early bird price (until 4 June): $175
Full price: $200
What you’ll learn
Free yourself from wedding planning overwhelm and stress with our fun, practical workshop.
We’ve dealt with literally thousands of brides and grooms – SO MANY of whom are really bloody stressed, don’t know where to begin or have gotten themselves into am Internet worm hole where they’ve pinned 45,000 images, their camera roll is bursting with screenshots, their saved Insta posts require a secretary to organise and their overall look and feel is currently a mix of glittery Rockabilly, vintage goth, 80s Dynasty with a bit of minimalist Harry Potter with rainbows and unicorns. No wonder you’re ready to elope!
Designed to help you shake off all the unnecessary nonsense and pressure of the ‘Insta-worthy wedding’, you’ll learn how to:
- Use tools and tips to hone in on what you want; turn Pinterest from a frenemy to your bestie!
- Understand your priorities and how to use them to stay on track (and out of Internet wormholes)
- Articulate your wedding’s vibe
- Create an amazing personalised concept that’ll help you make all your wedding decisions
All of which will help you create , thus saving you from repeated and nasty sticker shock!
These skills and tools will give you the confidence to create a realistic budget (saving your repeated + nasty sticker shock), and the look, feel and vibe your want to create, and have a great time while doing it.
What you’ll get
- Workbook to make your wedding take shape so it’s awesome, way less stressy and bloody fun
- Rad goodie bag (Sunjellies bag, Confetti Rebels Pin, Good Day Club earrings)
- Cute name tag that you can take home!
- All the skills to smash this wedding planning game
- Delicious morning tea – a custom Good Day menu of deliciousness from Torte By Mirjana
- Tea, coffee, sparkly water
- A fun (optional) craftanoon afterwards making a Fuck It Bucket
What to bring
- A laptop or tablet – we’ll be doing a range of activities throughout the workshop so you leave with more than just ideas
Your hip instructor
‘Hip’ as in cool
Kate Forsyth is the co-founder and creative director of Good Day Club. She’s passionate about super rad weddings and events that are personalised for the people involved; zero cookie cuttery-ness, total badass-ness and all the while making it FUN!
Having styled bloody well heaps of weddings, and talked a whole bunch of brides and grooms off the ledge, she decided it was time to share a simple method to create a rad wedding without all the BS and stress.
Outside of wedding stuff and running this biz with husbo Dave, Kate drums on her kit named Rod, hangs with her small human Remy and drinks beer/eats a lot of Potato Gems.
- Early bird pricing is available until 4 June – Save $25!
- Bookings are non-refundable
- Bookings can be transferred to another person or another date for the SAME workshop only, within 6 months
- Using the information for commercial gain is not cool – these are for personal use only
© 2019 Good Day Group Pty Ltd ABN 54 612 840 338